Sunday, November 25, 2007

I love Shopping~

Oh my gosh!

Last Saturday I was in the city with my family, the city I grew up in. I had a terrible urge to go shopping and finally my dad allowed me to go with him. I live in the suburbs and I'm not so comfortable wandering about the city alone, so I asked my dad if I could come with him to buy a PC magazine. After riding the car, me and my dad dropped off in a mall and we walked in.

"OMG..." i whispered to myself. Almost everything had changed, I didnt recognize anything. Well, I did recognize the Blue Magic Shop and the Converse Shop, but damn how that place changed! It still had the same feel to it though. Hahaha. Like I when I was a little kid strolling along with my little sister and my parents. But at that time, it was just me and my dad.

I had fun shopping cuz since my dad is a softee, he bought a few stuff for me even if I didnt ask. I was looking for a g
ift to give my friend and for myself. Haha. We went inside ARTWORK™ I saw this cute red top! It said..

"I know Karate, Kung Fu and 47 more dangerous words!"

Hahaha! It was sooo cute! I just had to buy it. But first I had to look for a gift for a friend of mine. He owned a small car, and when I saw a yellow shirt saying "I miss my Beetle!" in an 80s font I took it and checked the price...

OMGWTFBBQ! It was a lot more than I hoped it would be! So I browsed for other shirts. It took me about 5 minutes of walking around the shop before I saw the sign "40% off" on the shirt I wanted to buy for him. I felt stupid to be honest. Haha! Note to self: ALWAYS CHECK FOR DISCOUNTS! Haha!

When I finally made up my mind that I wanted to buy that shirt, I remembered the cute top I saw. My dad was watching every single move I made. When I took that shirt off the shelf my dad suddenly became strict.

Dad : "Restrain yourself from buying things that you don't need."
Me : "But I'm gonna pay for it anyway!" *smile*
Dad : "Hmph." *smile*
Me : *smile*

I couldn't help it. It was so cute that I bought one. :D
As I was lining up to pay for the things I chos
e MY DAD, unexpectedly, GAVE ME MONEY! I was like...

"...........*looks at the money*...................... OMG really?!"

Dad laughed, nodded and HE REALLY GAVE
ME THE MONEY. I was so happy! After paying for the shirts, we went to the other nearby mall. There, I bought a belt cuz I really didnt have one and my pants were too big for me (I lost weight and gained it again) Hahaha!

Yup! It was a fun night! Oh btw, I FOUND THIS CUTE JACK SKELLINGTON THING FOR MY PHONE! :D LOOK LOOK!


Ohhh!! SO CUTE!! :D

There! After that tiring night, we went home and I slept at my cousin's place hahaa! That's all! It was really fun!

P.S. We also bought the magazine dad was looking for :]

No comments: