Friday, October 26, 2007

Dot Dot Dot

Somehow, I don't feel like doing any shit right now... I just feel like, there's nothing more for me. I've lost all possible inspiration to do anything productive. It sucks for me. Ha. Ha. Ha. Bite me.

*sigh*...

What the fuck?! I'm so damn bored... But as my friend said, boredom comes from within, and then she interrogated me about someone...
¬ ¬
Scratch that.

...
Hold on, I got a message...
...

Okay, so, my best friend has problems again. I can't stand being so away from her... She's like a sister to me, but I cant help her when something's wrong. I hate feeling so useless...

I dunno what I should do, I have to make a few posters for the organization, I have to ask my parents if I can go out this Monday, I have to find a gift for a guy friend who's birthday's gonna come soon. *sigh*

Anyway, I guess it's gonna end here. :D I got nothing more to say and I'm too lazy to do anything. Hahaha. Yeah... Cyuz.

Peace-out. :D

No comments: