Friday, December 14, 2007

Make A Wish...

Wow wow wow!
I had a great night tonight...
Actually I had a great day!

I wanna focus more on tonight though. It was just so great! I mean, when I got home, everything was fine. Nothing wrong happened! No arguments, no fighting, nothing! Everything was fine! Dinner was great too!

A couple of minutes after 8:30pm, my friends texted me. We were chatting through the messages and one of my friends, "Dudette" as I always call her, tells me that the moon look beautiful. I was in front of my computer then and I felt kinda bored so I let my sister use it for a while. I got out of my house and looked for the moon, sadly I couldn't see it. So, out of curiosity of what it might look like & boredom, I got my dad's bike and rode around the village. I was riding a long road far from my house and as I looked behind me, I saw the moon. I stopped, in the middle of the road and looked at it. It was smiling and it made me laugh a bit.

A few minutes then, I saw my parent's car pass by and I followed it until it reached my aunt's house. (Not really my aunt, I just call her that since she & my mom are close.) I gave my mom a kiss, rode off, gave the moon a last look.

When I got back home, I lay on the sofa and just listened to my mp3 and I was happy. After a few minutes Dudette texted again saying that there was a meteor shower. I got out of the house again but this time I just stood on the street, dead center, and I was looking up like I was a moron looking for aliens to take me. Still I stood there, waiting for a star to appear. On the corner of my eye, I saw one. It was just great to see that star pass by and I just felt great. My biggest and most impossible aspiration is to be an astrologist (w/c I can't fulfill cuz I'm not good at math).

After that, I wore my headphones, took my brother's scooter and sat on it as I looked up, waiting for another one to appear. And one did, so did another, and another. After those four shooting stars appeared, I smiled to myself, thought of the ones who I was texting and thanked God that he had given me such wonderful friends. I dunno how it was related to the shooting stars I saw, but that's what I thought and I'm happy about it.

After that, well, I'm here, blogging about it. Raving to my Nii-san that I love him (as a brother) and the whole family and everyone! I guess I get to wish for four things since I saw those four shooting stars... Hahaha! I'll try to wish for good things and I hope they would be granted.

My Yahoo! Status for tonight:
"Tonight was the most beautiful night. Four shooting stars, my mp3 played my favorite songs and I was texting my friends. I love this night! ..."


I just thank the Lord for giving me such a great day.
OMG! He has great timing since today was the last day of class! <3
Thank you Lord! <3

No comments: